23 Résultats pour

Telangana Govt Website

Format pdf - Page 1/1 (Temps écoulé: 0.1152)



1 List Of Boards Of School Education Recognized By …
LIST OF BOARDS OF SCHOOL EDUCATION RECOGNIZED BY Council of Boards of School Education in India(COBSE) 1. BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION (ANDHRA



2 Telangana State Public Service Commission: Hyderabad ...
telangana state public service commission: hyderabad notification no. 18/2015, dt. 30/12/2015 technician grade – ii in hyderabad metropolitan water supply and



3 National Council Of Educational Research Training …
national council of educational research training national talent search examination list of liaison officers 2017-18 s.no. name of the state/ut



4 Advertisement No.: 02 (rfcl)/2018 Dated: 11.04
page 2 of 13 // 02 // post code post name 2007 ida based pay scale / ctc offered discipline vacancy position # ur reservation posts identified



5 City Gas Distribution Networks In India
S.No Geographical Area Covered State / UT Operating Entity Authorised by PNGRB Year of Starting Operation City Gas Distribution Networks in India



6 No. Cbse/aff./14/circular/2017 Dated: 16.08.2017 Subject ...
Copy for information and necessary compliances thereon. 1. All the Principals of the School Affiliated to the CBSE. 2. All the Managers of the Private unaided Schools Affiliated to the CBSE.



7 Notice Inviting Tender (single Bid System)
Page 1 of 22 An Autonomous Institute of the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India NOTICE INVITING TENDER (SINGLE BID SYSTEM)



8 Admissions To 6-year Integrated B.tech Programme – 2018
5. Rules of Reservation: i) Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved for ‘local candidates’(Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana



9 Prospectus/regulations For Submission Of Online ...
3 knr university of health sciences, telangana state, warangal - 506 007. regulations for admission into bams / bhms and bnys courses for the academic year 2017-18.



10 Prospectus For Undergraduate Courses B.sc (nursing), …
6 Prospectus for Nursing, Physiotherapy & Para Medical (UG) Courses 2018-19 4. ORGANIZATIONAL SETUP : i) AUTHORITIES OF THE INSTITUTE 1. Chairman, Governing Council: - Hon'ble Chief Minister, Govt…

Recherches Associées :
Pages : 1